Frequently Asked QuestionsHere are some of the questions we hear most from our customers.
What services do you provide?
- Fertilization and weed control services to deliver the lush green lawn you expect. Read more
- Plant Health Care, including fertilization, insect, and disease control so your landscape plants can reach their growth potential. Read more
- Core aeration to improve the health of your lawn. Read more
- Fescue Seeding for a cost-effective way to beautify your property. Read more
- Season-long fire ant control to protect your family and your landscape. Read more
- Flea and Tick treatments.
What areas do you service?Simply Green Lawn Care provides services for all of Metro Atlanta. Please contact us if you aren’t sure we service your neighborhood.
Do you require a service contract?Simply Green Lawn Care does not require or offer a service contract. We earn your service with each treatment and will continue to provide outstanding service until otherwise instructed.
How do I pay for your service? Do you have online bill pay?We offer both auto-pay and pre-pay options. If you choose to pre-pay for services, you can take advantage of additional savings. Our customer friendly website allows you to manage services and make payments at any time.
How often do you come out?Your Service Manager will provide service every 4-8 weeks for a total of 8 treatments every calendar year.
What do I need to do to help my landscape look its best?Our relationship is a partnership: we provide the right products at the right time of year; you provide the proper maintenance by:
- Mowing your lawn at the correct height.
- Mowing every 7-10 days, depending on the time of year and your type of lawn.
- Watering your lawn and landscape if we do not receive rain.