It’s no secret that, here, at Simply Green Lawn Care, located in Lilburn, GA, we love our gardeners! In this season of gift giving, it can be a difficult undertaking to find that perfect present for friends and family. We’re here to help! If you have a gardener, or someone who just likes spending time in their yard on your gift list, we have some great ideas for you! Take a look at our list for some inspiration this year.
- Succulent Garden – Rather than give someone a traditional potted plant, consider a succulent garden. It not only deviates from the norm, but succulents are very easy to take care of!
- Gardening Tools – For a gift that they will use time and time again, gardening tools are a safe bet! Tools are a great addition to any gardeners arsenal.
- Bird Feeder – Is your gardener an animal lover as well? Get them a bird feeder! Feeders can attract many different types of birds to a yard, and having the air filled with fluttering wings and chirps can be wonderful and exciting.
- Cookbook – Many gardeners grow some sort of vegetable or fruit in their garden and probably enjoy cooking with the ingredients. Find a nice cookbook that incorporates a lot of the ingredients that they have been growing.
- Pots – Every gardener needs a place to put their plants. Many use the ground outside, but other prefer container gardening. For them, some quality pots are a perfect gift!