It is no secret that Simply Green Lawn Care loves the great outdoors! We can’t get enough of it! From making your lawn and turf something appealing to look at, to just a casual walk through the woods. The month of June is Great Outdoors Month, and we want to encourage all of our readers to do just that. With the reputation of being a “city in a forest” there is really no better city to get outside! Here are some upcoming events and suggestions on how you can enjoy the outdoors of Atlanta, both ITP and OTP.
Get Outdoors This June
- Are you a baseball fan? Catch a game at Turner Field! Grab a hotdog and a soda, sit back and enjoy a game.
- Are turkey legs more your type of food? The Renaissance Festival is this weekend, June 6th and 7th!
- If you want to experience nature at its most beautiful, look no further than the Atlanta Botanical Garden! For an seemingly endless array of domestic and exotic plants, these gardens are some of the best!
- Walk the BeltLine. Or ride a bike on it… or roller skate. Whatever your preferred method of getting around, the BeltLine is a great way to breath some fresh air and get to many spots all around the city.
- There are parks galore in Atlanta! From Piedmont Park to relax and have a picnic, or catch a laser show at Stone Mountain Park. You can basically throw a rock in any direction and hit a park somewhere in the city.
These are just a few suggestions of things you can do to get outside and get some vitamin D this June, but whatever best suites you, just get outdoors!
Photo Credit: Deborah Dimond via Flickr